Saturday, August 27, 2011

time for change

Summer's over, which can only mean one thing: RECRUITMENT


With school starting, DG is back in session and I couldn't be more excited! So much work has been put in to recruitment over the summer and I can't wait to see our hard work pay off! I thought I'd give my top reasons why I love DG so much :)


7. I always look for the DG house on other campuses when I am traveling. It’s really fun to see how different other chapters are and meet the girls I call my national sisters and share the amazing bond of sisterhood with them.

6. I get to continue my family’s legacy. My mom, a few of her sisters, and my grandma were all DG’s in the Beta Gamma chapter at the U!

5. Whether we’re at a date night, formal, sisterhood, or even just hanging out, we always have the best time. It’s so fun to be able to spend time with my sisters and get to know them better!

4. It has given me so many opportunities to grow and develop. I have matured so much more through DG and found where I truly belong and who I want to be.

3. I’ve met a new group of absolutely amazing girls, which is saying a lot cause I don’t generally get along with girls too well. My best friends are in DG and I can’t imagine what it would be like if I didn’t have them in my life.

2. We share an unbreakable bond that is like nothing else. Literally, from the second my pledge sisters and I met, we loved each other unconditionally and grew unbelievably close. They are my best friends and I love them more than life.

1. It’s given me a place to go when I need to escape from all the things going on in my life. The girls are all so understanding and loyal and they have seen me through a lot of tough times. They’ve made me feel very welcome and their arms are always open if I need a hug or someone to talk to.

It sounds so cliche, but I honestly don't know what I would do without DG. Rushing DG was the best decision I've ever made and not once have I regretted it. I would never trade my experiences in DG for anything in the world. ΔΓ ♥ ⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment