Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Things are finally going my way for once. Fall break came with some of the best days I’ve had in a really long time. Running away to Laguna was exactly what I needed and helped me make a step in the right direction. I am finally moving on to something that I have a feeling will be much better for me; almost perfect, in fact. He never fails to make me smile, regardless of if I’m actually with him or just talking to him. He makes me feel important and special. I feel like he is genuinely interested in what’s going on with me and how I am and if I’m upset, he makes sure he at least puts in an effort to help make me happy again. We just spent the most amazing two days together visiting his parents. I’m surprised I’ve been able to open up to him so fast. I feel so comfortable around him, which is awesome, because it usually takes me a while to get to that point with anyone. I’m just really happy right now and I love it, because it’s been a while since I’ve felt like this. I really hope things stay this way though, because I feel like anytime I am finally happy again, things do a 180 and go back to being really bad. Bye bye single Kenzie :) 

2 comments: