Wednesday, October 5, 2011

trust me.

To my lovely DG sisters,
I just wanted to write to you and let you know how much I truly appreciate each and every one of you. I know things are different in the house these days, but that doesn’t change how much I love all of you. DG has changed my life completely. I’m a completely different person than I was two years ago. I’ve grown up a lot and become a better person and that’s all thanks to the example you all set for me. I look up to all of you, even the younger girls. You are such great role models for me and the best friends I could ask for. You’ve all seen me at my best and my worst and I am so fortunate to have you in my life. This summer was the best and worst of my life. Things happened that I don’t know how I would’ve gotten through without you all there to pick me back up and I just wanted to thank you. In addition to be there for my bad moments, you were the ones creating the good memories. I know a lot of things have happened recently, but I don’t know what I’d do if I could no longer call one of you my sisters. We need to things back to how they were during pledgeship. I can’t remember a happier time in my life and DG has never been better than it was then. Everyone has things they need to work on, but I have faith in us and I know if we do, our sisterhood will grow even stronger and be unbreakable. Stick it out and I know this will all be worth it. I love you guys more than you can imagine. ITB <3

No comments:

Post a Comment