Monday, July 18, 2011

"She's strong because she knows what it's like to be weak. She keeps a guard up because she knows what it's like to cry herself to sleep."

"Respect people's relationships. There's so many other fish in the sea, so why mess with the one that's already been caught?"

"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again."

"No one ever gets tired of loving, but everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry, and hurting."

"When you really care about someone, their mistakes never change our feelings because it's the mind gets angry but the heart that still cares."

"Being nice to someone you hate doesn't mean you're fake. It means you're mature enough to tolerate your hate towards them."

"A best friend is someone that can look at you when you have the biggest smile on your face and still know that something is wrong."

"Don't take me for granted, because unlike the others, I'm not afraid to walk away."

"Don't tell me she is just a friend. Just so you know we also started being just "friends.""

"Never settle to be someone's "other" when you have the potential to be someone's "only.""

"Don't come and go in my life when it's convenient for you, because when you're ready again, I might be gone for good."

"Sometimes, no matter how much you like someone, he's just not good for you."

"A woman knows her value will only put up with a man's nonsense for so long. You either get right or you will get left."

"Sometimes the girl who has always been there for everyone else, needs someone to be there for her."

"Real women are classy, strong, independent, loyal, and loveable. One thing about them is they know they deserve better."

"Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be something much more, because I'm bigger than my body gives me credit for."

"Sometimes, I wish that I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day."

"I'm gonna put you first. I'll show you what you're worth. If you let me inside your world, there's gonna be one less lonely girl."

"Are we an item? Girl quit playin. We're just friends? What are you saying? Said there's another and looked right in my eyes. My first love broke my heart for the first time."

"And I'm in pieces, baby fix me. And just shake me til you wake me from this bad dream."

"So we fight through the hurt and we cry and cry and cry and cry. And we live and we learn and we try and try and try and try."

"You tell me this is for the best, so tell me why am I in tears?"

"There's a dream in my soul, a fire that's deep inside me. There's a me no one knows, waiting to be set free."

"There's a dream that I've been chasing want so badly for it to be reality."

"Everybody's laughin in my mind. Rumors spreading bout this other guy. Do you do what you did when you did with me? Does he love you the way I can? Did you forget all the plans that you made with me? Cause baby I didn't."

"I need to know, should I fight for our love for this long? It's getting harder to shield this pain in my heart."

"There's nothing my heart can do to fight with time and space cause I'm still stuck in the moment with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment