Monday, November 8, 2010

sister spotlight

Today's sister is Rachael Motzkus :)
This is my sister Rachael. Rachael truly is my best friend. I love her way too much to even explain and we are the exact same person. We are twins that happened to be born three days apart and from different mothers but hey, we're twins nonetheless! From the beginning, we have always gotten along and told each other everything. We've helped each other get through rough days and seen each other at our bests and worsts. It's hard for us to spend any time apart cause we just have such a great time when we're together :) I know Rach will be standing next to me at my wedding and I'll be next to her at hers as well! Nothing could ever tear our friendship apart. We've only been friends for about two and a half months but I feel like I've known her my whole life! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us because I know there are still so many more adventures awaiting us!! Best friends FOR LIFE! I love you more than you even know, Rach!!! ΔΓ ♥ ⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment