Tuesday, October 5, 2010

bored in the library...

So today, I've been sitting in the library doing homework for a while and I'm getting really sick of it, especially because I'm looking forward to next week so much!! It's fall break and I'm going to GERMANY! Ahhhh!! I can't wait!! I'm going out to visit my favorite foreign exchange student EVER, Hendrik! :) He has all sorts of fun stuff planned for us so I can't wait to see what the week brings!! Not only that, but I have a little surprise for the end of the week :) I can't wait to see how that works out!!!


When Hendrik and I first talked about me coming to visit, it was just kind of something we wished would happen, but now it's actually here and I'm really going!! We've been counting down for months and now it's down to just FIVE DAYS!! I hope Marissa and Sam are jealous cause I know how much they love Hendrik too :) It's been four months since we've seen him and that's just too long!! He lives in Pfungstadt which is about 20 minutes outside of Frankfurt. We're gonna do some sightseeing and maybe even go visit Christian! (he's on a mission in Hamburg which is about 5 hours north of Frankfurt) Hopefully I get to see him, but even if I don't, this is going to be the best trip ever!! YAY FOR FALL BREAK!!! ΔΓ ♥ ⚓

2 comments:

  1. exciting!! i dont' think you're allowed to visit someone on a mission are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. but he doesnt care. he breaks all the rules anyways hahah

    ReplyDelete