Sunday, October 17, 2010

oregon!

So basically, I'm in love with Oregon. It is sooo amazing. U of O actually feels like a real college campus. Hahah we went to this Mexican place for breakfast today and it was really, really good! Then we went and got some coffee and to the DUCK STORE. Yes. They have a place called the Duck Store. It's where they sell all of their school gear like sweatshirts, hats, etc. I was in love. I am officially ducked out!! :) Hahah but really though. Then we went to this AMAZING store where there was aisle after aisle of extremely random and pointless junk but I wanted everything. Like I literally would transfer to this school just to have that store. After that, we went to this little place and got flavored Red Bull and carmeled apple smoothies. Both are SOOO good. New favorite thing, for sure. But after that we just went back to Marissa's dorm and hung out for a little bit. Made some great music videos :) Met her new boy. He's great, I approve! We were going to go to the mall but the bus wasn't leaving for an hour so we wandered and found VooDoo Donuts, which is the BEST donut shop ever. Most unique donuts I've ever seen and they were so good!! Then we went to some Korean restaurant and it was great! We skyped Hendrik for a while! I miss him so much already :( Now we're doing homework, so that sucks, but it's been such a fun day!!





I'm not looking forward to going home cause that means school starts Monday, but I can't wait to see all my DG girls again :) ΔΓ ♥ ⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment