Saturday, October 9, 2010

sister spotlight

I didn't get a chance to update yesterday so yesterday's sister is Caitlin Bohner :)
Cate is one of my favorite people in the world. She has been one of my best friends since junior year and has been there for me through everything. She is one of the few people who has seen me cry and has helped me through all kinds of problems. Cate is by far one of the most loyal people I have EVER met and I'm so lucky to have her in my life! :) She will always tell you the truth, even if it hurts, but she will make sure you know what's up. She's so fun to be around and you know that anytime you're with her, even if you're just sitting on her bed, you're bound to have a good time and end up laughing hysterically at tons of stuff. I know Cate is always going to be there for me and standing by my side at every important event in the future, like my wedding. :) I love my nana so so much and I don't know what I'd do without her!!! I love you Cate!!! ΔΓ ♥ ⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment