Monday, October 18, 2010

home sweet home

So after the best week and a half of my life, I am finally HOME. It's so nice to be back. I've really missed Utah!! That was seriously the best fall break I could've ever dreamed of though.

Bye bye bestie :)

When I got back, I went to Dodo with McKay. Soo yummy. When I got back to my house at like eight, I laid down on my floor and the next thing I knew, it was 1:30am. I moved to my Lovesac and woke up at nine this morning (hence why there was no post last night). Oops :/ At least I got caught up on my sleep though! I can't wait for meeting tonight so I can see all my DG girls!! I've missed them so so much!!! Sig's Derby Days starts today too so that should be a lot of fun!! Oh and I'm going to formal with JJay on Friday! This is gonna be a great week!! ΔΓ ♥ ⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment