Sunday, October 10, 2010

germany!!!!

So, after a full 24 hours of traveling, I finally made it to Germany today :) I love it here! And it is sooo good to see Hendrik again!! It's been way too long!! I met all of his teammates today and they seemed way nice! We went on a hike with his family and some family friends up to this castle today and that was awesome!
The castle was really cool and the whole hike was really pretty! Although, I must say, I'm EXHAUSTED now. Jetlag + hike + no sleep before = no bueno. I've been introduced to tons of new foods that are all way good and I never would have tried them before! Something weird, most of the drinks are sparkling. So like most water has gas in it. Same with the apple juice. It's good though!
This is Hendrik and his adorable little sister, Alix :)

Here's Alix again :)

Some of the girls in the vineyard

One of the streets near the vineyard

Hendrik and I :)

All those specks are birds. This doesn't even show you how many there were. It was ridiculous!

So far I've had so much fun :) I think we are either going into Frankfurt or to a place called Europark tomorrow so that should be tons of fun!! We might go to Paris at some point or maybe up to Hamburg to visit Christian! Time for bed though :) I've been up for way too long! ΔΓ ♥ ⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment