Monday, October 11, 2010

a little taste of germany :)

So today was day two in Germany and I LOVED it! Hendrik took me to Frankfurt today and we went shopping! It was so much fun! We saw tons of historic stuff and walked all around the city! We even went into some government building and got kicked out! Hahah but there are tons of awesome stores and even one with JUST gummy bears! It was soo sweet! When we got back, he took me over to his friend's house and introduced me to a ton of his friends! It was so great! I've been having so much fun! I don't ever want to leave!!
This is an awesome church that we went and visited! It was sooo pretty!!
This is the side of the church from the outside!
View of the city
More of the city!
Hendrik and I on top of a skyscraper looking over the whole city!
Part of the view of the city!

Here's a little note from Hendrik:
So today was way fun with Känzie. Since I m the best sight seeing guide ever, I didn't even had a plan and just did it all spontaneous. Thats prob the reason why we got lost like 5429238478543 times. But somehow we always got lost to the sickest places (as you can see on top :)).


So basically, Germany is amazing. I love it here and I can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings :) ΔΓ ♥ ⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment